Nature, Tranquilizing & Peace
Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh
Yoga retreats at Pyramid Yogshala will be the transformational experience for you. Our yoga retreats program fits those people who want to explore Indian culture, want a break from daily hectic life. Our 1 and 2 weeks Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh includes yogic food and accommodation at Pyramid Yogshala which is separately situated not too far from the main street road but in a very peaceful environment. It also includes yoga classes, meditation classes, spiritual tours to natural waterfalls, Aarti participations at Parmarth Niketan ashram, visits to ancient caves and ashrams such as Vashistha cave and Beatles ashram.
Why Should You Choose Rishikesh For Yoga Retreats?
Rishikesh is known as the "world capital of yoga" as it has a unique and inspirational history. It is also called the "Gateways of the great Himalayas" . Rishikesh is a beautiful holy city surrounded by mountains and the banks of holy river Ganges. As yoga was originated in India as above 5000 years ago, the ancient sages came Rishikesh to meditate and yoga practices lived ashram's life and became world-renowned yoga gurus. Rishikesh is the best place to learn yoga, it has yogic circumstances, traditional activities at Ashrams, sacred sounds of holy river Ganga and a vibration of traditional culture."A destination where Nature meets to Spirituality"
- Pyramid Yogshala is situated far from the crowded area, in a peaceful and silent environment.
- There are some natural waterfalls near Pyramid Yogshala.
- Studying at Pyramid Yogshala means listening chirping of beautiful birds instead of noise.
- The school is also accommodation too. No arrangements for accommodation in another hotel.
- Easy to communicate staff members.
- Frank, Experienced and Humble yoga teachers.
- Sattvik meals, best detox juices that help to concentrate the mind.