- Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, India
Guidelines for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Avoid public displays of affection, such as hugging, walking hand-in-hand and kissing.
- It is not advisable to walk alone late at night, especially for women.
- Attend all classes even when your body doesn't allow you to yoga (stay on the back of the class and stay sharp).
- Stay silent throughout classes unless you are asked to speak.
- Arrive early (5 minutes at least) so that classes start on time.
- Always bring your book, chart, notebook and pen with you.
- Keep the shala clean and organized.
- No shoes, food or smoking are allowed in the shalas.
- Attend all extracurricular activities they are also part of the TTC
- Your room should be clean and organized at all times (Your outside world is a reflexion of your inside world)
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms
- Don't leave the lights on when you’re out
- Don't leave the boiler on all the time (switch it on 20 min before you shower)
- No guests are allowed in the rooms.
- Washing machine is available once a week.
- Respect lights off timings even before holidays.
- Be silent in early morning or late evening activities.
- Food timings are as scheduled.
- Extra orders or different orders will be charged separately according to our menu.
- Eat as a group/family.
- Bless your meal before eating.